DIGITAL SKILLS TRAINING FOR WOMEN by Faith Akano


DIGITAL SKILLS TRAINING FOR WOMEN

Faced with sexual harassment from a would-be boss, I took a walk away from a radio presenting job I had applied for. I could easily do this because I had a choice.

For about 5 years, I have gained and worked with these digital skills so much that a regular 9-5 job is of no interest to me at the moment.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a 9-5 job, but won’t you be more marketable to employers with these skills? More importantly, I want to give you (women) a choice like I have, so you never again have to dance to the tune of a randy employer or endure sexual harassment in the workplace.

Not only willI I be teaching you these skills, I will be showing you where and how to start trading with these skills immediately like I have been doing for 5 years. This is beyond just a training; it’s an EMPOWERMENT.

For only N5000, you will become a pro at the following:

- Social Media Marketing (including GRAPHICS DESIGN)
- Website Design (WORDPRESS)
- 2D & Whiteboard Animation Videos
- Content Writing and Marketing
- How & Where to start trading with the skills immediately!

...in a 2-day intensive training
Date: Saturdays, 17th & 24th August 2019
Venue: Somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos (precise venue will be communicated to you upon registration)
https://selar.co/digitalskillsforwomen
₦ 5,000

Comments