If you’re looking to start a new business!!!

Welcome to Henry jex blog
Business
If you’re looking to start a new business, then you can look into

1) Create a product (Invention)

2) Creating a digital product such as a professional website and put the rest of your budget into marketing. You’ll probably need way less then 250,000$

When dealing with starting a business, be it either online or local you gotta keep in mind the business life cycle.

The business life cycle is as follows;

1) Idea stage

2) Business Validation stage

3) Startup stage

4) Growth stage

5) Expansion/optimization stage

6) Exit/Transition stage

With what I know now… I would suggest you invest.

You have 250,000$ so make that money work for you in the best way it can on the risk/reward matrix curve.

The rich people aren’t always the smartest people, but rather they hire competent people with unique skills to do the work for them.

I myself have been trading for not too long… only a year and a half… recently however I let a friend of mine named Gregory trade my account and he managed to 4X the money it in only a few months. He trades and holds the positions for weeks before he exists them. Swing trader… weekly trader.. if you wanna call it. I’ve started with 7500$ and it’s now over 28,000$ in only a few months. Unbelievable right? When unlike the other guys who talk a big game, I actually have yearly statements to prove it.

Comments