‘I felt fulfilled performing at MTN Project Fame 8 years after failing at the auditions’ – Adekunle Gold

‘I felt fulfilled performing at MTN Project Fame 8 years after failing at the auditions’ – Adekunle Gold

Henry jex blog

Adekunle Gold performing at MTN Project fame season 9 finale

This past weekend, YBNL’s Adekunle Gold was the special guest performer at the closing gala of MTN Project Fame season 9.

The interesting story about his appearance is the fact that eight years ago, he auditioned to be a contestant on the show but he didn’t make the final cut.

Fast forward to 2016, Adekunle Gold is now a bonafide celebrity and the super star doing really well for himself.

READ: 25 year old graduate, Okiemute wins MTN Project Fame season 9

7&8 years ago i auditioned for @MTNProjectFame9. i nor enter. Today i was a Guest Performer on d show.There’s a God in heaven & He loves me

— KING (@adekunleGOLD)September 25, 2016

In an exclusive chat with Thenetng, the ‘Orente’ singer told our reporters he felt really fulfilled performing on the Project Fame stage as a celebrity.

In his words, ‘I felt very fulfilled performing on that stage because several years back, I went through auditions twice but didn’t make it. I just worked on my sound and MTN called me to come perform at the project fame as a headliner after 8 years. To be honest, I feel fulfilled and blessed’.

Comments