Jokes

Boy traveled to Lagos after his WAEC result was out
so that his Uncle will help him get admission into the
University of Lagos to study medicine and become a
medical doctor.
The following conversation came up:
Boy: Uncle, I learnt it's difficult to gain admission into the university these days except you are well
connected
Uncle: That's true.
Boy: Since you are connected, I came to ask you if you
can help me get admission into the university after my
JAMB Uncle: That's true... am connected and I will help u
Boy: Thank you Uncle
Uncle: You're welcome... so how is your result, is it
WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you get?
Boy: Uncle, it's WAEC, I had only two credits in agric
and Yoruba language but I failed the rest
Uncle: Well, that's not bad, you can still be a doctor, not
a medical doctor really but native doctor
(babalawo).... You will use your credit in agric in
collecting herbs from the forest, and Yoruba language
for incantations. Dont laugh alone....share now
Good afternoon friends.

Comments